Qruiser is a forum for us who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or queer. And of course our friends. Anyone, regardless of sexual identity, is welcome to Qruiser if they fully accept that Qruiser is primarily for HBT (homo-, bisexual, transgender) and queer people.
As a member of the Qruiser community you are obliged to follow the rules stated in our policy and dictated by the Qruiser staff. Breaking the rules will risk membership being terminated immediately without notification. Termination of membership means destruction of all personal messages, photos, films, favourite listings etc. Once membership data has been deleted it will no longer be possible to restore it. Gold membership will be revoked and membership fee is not refundable. Serious breaches of the rules will furthermore be reported to your internet service provider and to the police.
• Show care and respect for other members. Qruiser is supposed to be a safe and enjoyable community for each and everyone. Everyone is free to visit each others pages. Abuse, harassment and attacks are unacceptable.
• At Qruiser there are members with a range of different interests and wishes. Qruiser welcomes each and everyone to express their ideas and thoughts within the boundaries of Swedish law. Every human being is unique in his or her fantasies and wishes about love and sex. You are obliged to respect this. If you do not accept an individual member’s way of sexual wishes and expressions, do not visit that person’s website in the community.
• Qruiser is operated by QX publishing house, a Swedish company. Qruiser therefore abides by Swedish law.
• Membership of Qruiser means that your self-entered personal data and computer-generated data (such as IP number etc.) will be stored and processed by QX Publishing Ltd. This data will be handled with the utmost confidentially and will never be disclosed to third parties. On suspicion of serious crimes and by direct request from the Swedish police information might be disclosed to the police.
• At Qruiser sexual contact between adults (15 years and older) and children (younger than 15 years) is not permitted. Norwegian and Finnish law states that you must be 16 years or older to consent to engage in sexual activities with someone else – do respect that when you are contacting someone who lives in Norway or Finland.
• You have to be 16 years old to be a member on Qruiser. (15 years for those living in Sweden or Denmark. Before 1st September 2008 you could be a member at 13 years of age. These memberships still exist, but you can no longer become a member if your under 15 years of age. Members under the age of 15 can't view any material with sexual content on the site).
• Personal references such as full name, address or telephone number are not permitted to be displayed on a website or other public forums at Qruiser. It is not permitted to impersonate someone else or take other members personal pictures from their website. Nor is it permitted to publicly write about a person or persons who have not given their consent.
• Incest is not permitted on Qruiser
• Promotion of illegal drugs is not permitted on Qruiser.
• Pictures of a sexual nature are permitted only to display people 18 years or older. If you discover sexually orientated pictures of persons younger than 18 years old we ask you to immediately email email@example.com.
• Sexually orientated pictures involving animals are not permitted. Neither is it permitted to attempt to make contact with someone regarding animalsex.
• Qruiser has the right to delete pictures that can be offensive or are protected by copyright.
• Requesting or offering models is prohibited on the Qruiser website.
• Prostitution or escortservice are prohibited on the Qruiser website.
• Commercial activities are permitted only if approved by Qruiser. If interested in posting advertisements on Qruiser website, please contact salesdepartment on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions please contact SupportUK or send an email to email@example.com. Harassment or breach of Qruiser’s policy may be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a personal conflict with another member we recommend you to initially ignore the member in question before taking further action.
Welcome to the HBT-(Homo, Bi, Trans)-world! Here you can meet and make friends and you are warmly welcome as long as you accept that Qruiser is primarily for HBT and queer people.
If you are a heterosexual man and your only purpose is to chat up women you should be looking elsewhere. It is not allowed to try and make contact with women who have stated on their homepage that they don’t want to be contacted by men. If you are a heterosexual woman and your only purpose on Qruiser is to chat up men you too should be looking elsewhere.
Please note that it isn’t allowed to decline same sex contacts, i.e. you must accept to receive messages from members of the same sex. Of course they must in their turn accept that you may not be interested in being chatted up.
If you, after having read the above, still feel that Qruiser is the place for you then you are warmly welcome to the Nordic regions largest community for homo, bi, trans, queer and those just a little bit gay in general.
At Qruiser you have loads of opportunities to meet friends, visit other members’ websites and flirt. Of course we also welcome you who are young and perhaps for the first time come in contact with homosexual, bisexual and transgender. We hope you will meet lots of new friends.
The internet offers many opportunities but there are also problems with dishonest people and we recommend that you consider the following advice:
• Never give your full name, address or phone number to anyone who you do not know.
• Adults may pretend to be younger than they are in order to try to make contact. If you think that something is odd or an adult is trying to contact you in a sexual manner send an email to email@example.com.
• If you plan to meet someone that you have made contact with on the internet – do not meet the other person on your own. Bring a friend along. At least meet the person in a public environment such as a café.
• It is illegal in Sweden for a person over 15 years old to have sex with a person under the age of 15 years. We ask you to immediately contact us if anyone over 15 years old tries to sexually contact someone under the age of 15 years old. In Norway and Finland the corresponding age is 16.
• If you would like to talk to someone about being gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender call Linje 59 (in Sweden) on 020-59 59 00. You can call Monday to Wednesday 7 – 10 pm and speak to other teenagers.QX Publishing house
A warm welcome to blogging on Qruiser. Qruiser is a community managed by QX Förlag AB. Before you are able to begin blogging, it is necessary to read through and approve the rules which apply to Qruiser bloggers, and then comply with them as you blog. This also applies to any new rules and regulations that may be introduced in the future.
Bloggers on Qruiser follow Swedish legislation relating to electronic notice boards. There is no previewing of your material so QX company employees have the right to remove any material that breaches Qruiser policy after it has been posted.
Each blogger is personally responsible for following relevant legislation and regulations. This applies not only to the entries but also to any comments posted later that may be in breach of rules and regulations. Consider whether you have the right to publish the pictures and videos included in your blog. Slander of other individuals or incitement to hatred of other groups based on ethnicity or sexual orientation is illegal, both as concerns what you publish yourself and other people’s comments on your blog. Each individual is responsible for refusing to approve and consequently publish, as well as removing, such comments that are in breach of Qruiser policy.
In order to keep yourself updated on any changes please visit our policy page. We will notify you ourselves of any major changes before they come into effect.
Breach of regulations may mean your blog, as well as your account with Qruiser, will be deleted without warning. In that case there is a risk that all blog contents and Qruiser information may be deleted. For serious breaches further action may be taken if considered necessary.
1. Qruiser-bloggar is a web publication service and a hosting service in which each individual is responsible for the activities that occur under their individual user names. Each individual is also responsible for ensuring that passwords are protected. It must be understood and accepted that the service is supplied in its existing form as availability, suitability, security and reliability allows for the actual service, in the same manner as all other clientware. QX Förlag retains the right to alter, close down or interrupt this service with or without notice. This may occur at any point in time and will incur no liability as concerns the user. Users must be at least fifteen (15) years old to be able to utilise this service (16 years old in Norway, Finland and Germany). QX Förlag retains the right to refuse any individual the use of this service, at any point in time and without prior warning or providing any stated reason. It is necessary to be at least 18 years of age in order to be able to start up a blog with sexual content.
2. Through this agreement individual customers accept full personal responsibility for how the service is used, what is written, links and uploaded material and for any consequences their actions may bring. The service is to be enjoyed in accordance with Swedish legislation pertaining to the use of electronic bulletin/notice boards. By agreeing to these regulations the individual undertakes to, without reservation, comply with the QX Förlag Content Policy. QX Förlag will always attempt to provide information in advance concerning changes; however it is recommended that members regularly review the content regulations published. Via this agreement the individual undertakes to comply with any alterations QX Förlag may make in the future as concerns its Content Policy.
Breaches of the regulations established by QX Förlag, including breaches of Content Policy, may lead to the immediate cancellation of this agreement. They may also lead to legal consequences. QX Förlag is entitled to study how each individual utilises this service in order to determine whether breaches of the agreement have been committed or in order to guarantee that Swedish legislation and ordinances are being followed. This may also occur at the request of a Swedish authority.
Responsibility for content of Qruiser blogs, created through membership in the Qruiser Community, rests with the person who has written the material. QX Förlag makes no pre-examination of material and consequently accepts no responsibility for what is entered into these blogs. However QX Förlag may take action after the event against material that is in breach of agreements and its Content Policy. QX Förlag’s ability to access all the material that is entered into Qruiser-bloggar is linked to the security of the individual and the community and thus forms a service to bloggers and visitors to blogs.
Qruiser-bloggar may include offensive, damaging, erroneous or in other manner unsuitable material. In certain cases there may even by fraudulent elements in individual blogs. As is the case elsewhere on the Internet, users are encouraged to be cautious and to use common sense when surfing round among these blogs.
As the blogs contain material entered by the bloggers themselves, QX Förlag is not able to guarantee the degree of truth, accuracy or accessibility or to support the opinions stated via blogs on Qruiser. Each individual perceives, uses or relies on the material entered or transmitted via this service at their own risk.
3. Confidentiality. By approving this agreement, the individual also accepts the regulations included in the QX Förlag Confidentiality Policy in the version available when the agreement was approved. In this the customer agrees that QX Förlag, at the request of Swedish authorities involved in the investigation of criminal activities, may submit personal details, including the communications individuals have been involved in. Personal information collected by QX Förlag may consequently be stored and processed in Sweden and in other countries where crimes are under investigation. By using this service customers are approving the transfer of such information outside the country of origin.
4. Through this agreement the customer permits QX Förlag to refute all responsibility or obligations concerned with any removal of information, also if unable to store or transfer content and other communications covered by this service.
QX Förlag disclaims all responsibility for content supplied by a third party, including without exception viruses or any other destructive functions. QX Förlag bears no responsibility for monitoring such material from a third party.
Through this agreement QX Förlag retains the right to, on any occasion, remove or refuse to distribute content that is assessed as not complying with the agreement. QX Förlag retains the right to access, lock down, save and show information if necessary in order to comply with legislation and regulations and in order to fulfil the requirements of relevant Swedish authorities. This is also in order to maintain the agreement, including the investigation of possible breaches, exposure and prevention of fraud, for security and technical issues, answers from the support function and/or in order to protect rights, property or security for QX Förlag and its users and the general public. QX Förlag is not obligated either to exercise or not to exercise the rights inherent in this agreement.
6. Through this agreement the individual customer approves that QX Förlag owns all rights, including names and interest in and for this service, including intellectual property rights. Consequently the individual client has undertaken not to copy, reproduce, alter or create a duplicate of this service, neither will the individual client use any form of robot, spider or other non-approved automatic function or manual process in order to monitor or copy content from this service.
QX Förlag makes no claims on the ownership of the content of the material entered by individual users or the comments that are shown. The individual user or a third party owns all patents and brands/trademarks as well as all copyright on the material presented in each individual’s blog. Consequently each individual is responsible for protecting their own rights. By entering or showing content via QX Förlag’s public service, the individual provides QX Förlag with a global, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute the content via QX Förlag’s services with the aim of showing and distributing these via QX Förlag services.
Each individual is responsible for, and guarantees, that they own the rights to the material that is entered into QX Förlag’s services.
7. It is not permitted, unless prior written approval has been obtained from QX Förlag, to reproduce, copy, sell, trade, re-sell or utilise any part of the service, use of the service or access to the service for commercial purposes.
8. It is not permitted, unless prior written approval has been obtained from QX Förlag, to utilise the QX Förlag brand names, trademarks, logotypes, domain names or other characteristic company representations that are included in Qruiser, QX and GayMap.
9. By approving this agreement, individual customers certify that all the information provided for QX Förlag is correct and up-to-date. The customer also certifies that he/she is legally entitled to enter into this agreement and to carry out the measures that are required according to it.
10. QX Förlag retains the right to, at any point in time and without prior warning, cancel this service as well as unilaterally cancelling this agreement and closing down any accounts temporarily or permanently. QX Förlag does not guarantee, consequently, that the customer will be once again granted access to the content or to the files that have been uploaded.
11. By signing this agreement the customer undertakes not to take legal proceedings nor to claim damages from QX Förlag or its subsidiaries, management, representatives or consultants.
12. This agreement is not affected by other agreements any individual may have entered into with QX Förlag as this is an agreement concerning the use of the blog service provided by Qruiser only. Regulations and requirements for other uses of QX Förlag services may differ.
13. Discharge from liability and legal limitations. The inability of QX Förlag to exercise or maintain rights or regulations stated in this agreement does not mean that QX Förlag renounces these rights or regulations. If any part of the user conditions is stated to be invalid by a relevant court, the parties are in agreement that the original intentions of the parties are to apply and that the remaining parts of the conditions are fully valid. By approving this agreement and by the use of this service, the customer approves - irrespective of regulations or legislation to the contrary – that claims or legal measures concerning the use of QX Förlag’s services or user conditions must be made within the period of one (1) year after the occurrence of the claim or legal measure. If not then the entitlement to claim or to take such measures is no longer valid.
14. In the case of a dispute, the case is to be tried in a Swedish court as this service is provided according to Swedish law.
CONTENT POLICY AT QRUISER-BLOGGAR
Qruiser is a free-of-charge service for communications between members. One of Qruiser’s functions is the opportunity to write a blog. The blogs can be read by other members and, if so desired, also by individuals who are not logged in as members of Qruiser. As a blogger it is possible to select the domain blog.qruiser.com. Blogs are based on membership of Qruiser and on the regulations that apply at Qruiser with the addition of the conditions stated above for this blog service.
The aim of the blog service is to increase exchange of information and ideas between hbtq individuals and friends and the very basis of the concept is that the blogger is responsible for the opinions voiced in his/her blog. Freedom of speech and a free, constructive debate are the aims and the relevant regulations are in place to ensure this.
Bloggers own and bear liability for the content of their own blogs. QX Förlag does not wish to censor personal opinions and bases its action on freedom of speech and a free, open debate. However all freedom of speech has important limitations, and these also apply to what is written and published in these blogs. There is no pre-screening of blog content carried out by QX Förlag. However QX Förlag will take action after the event if regulations are broken.
Regulations concerning the QX Förlag blog service:
• Hate crimes: material containing hate content aimed at any group based on race or ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or gender identity is not permitted. It is not permitted to publish threats against a group of people or an individual.
• Copyright: QX Förlag will take action concerning any reports of alleged breach of copyright made by the owner of said copyright. *
• Publication of sensitive information: no private or confidential information may be published without the permission of QX Förlag. This type of information includes telephone numbers, home addresses, credit card numbers and personal registration numbers as well as other sensitive information.
• Sexual material: images, texts, illustrations and video material that is of a sexual nature will be classified as such so that visitors to blogs will have the opportunity of making their own decision whether to read it or not. Sexual material may not be published by bloggers who are under the age of 18. Child pornographic material will be immediately reported to the police. It is not permitted to publish sexual material containing support for incest, bestiality or sexual contact between adults and underage individuals, not as text, illustrations, photos or video material.
Neither is it permitted to assume another person’s identity with the aim of providing misleading information. QX Förlag service may not be used for, or promote, activities which are in breach of Swedish law.
Breach of QX Förlag regulations may lead to the cancellation of accounts which brings the risk of the permanent removal of all published information. Breaches may also be reported to relevant authorities for possible legal action.
* Are you entitled to use a text, image, moving picture, sound file or similar that has been published on your blog? On each blog there is a reporting button that may be used by the person who owns the relevant copyright to request the removal of the material. State name, company name, contact info and, if necessary, proof of the alleged ownership of copyright.